Nov 1, 2017

Korea Trip : Day 4 - Dedicated for Adrenaline Junkies

Assalamualaikum,

Punyalah lama baru boleh update ni blog. I actually wanted to write about something else. But that something else would have to wait. I need to finish writing this korean trip before I forgot everything. Hahaha

Sebelum trip ni dibuat, kami memang bersungguh-sungguh betul membuat perancangan. Perancangan yang sangat detail sampai aku sendiri kagum betapa detailnya kami bertiga. Probably sebab kami bertiga takut sesat 😅. Lagilah di negara orang kan...

Dijadikan cerita, walaupun kami ni berkawan, tapi nama pun manusia mesti ada yg berbeza. Jejaka yang ikut trip ni, walaupun nampak gagah dan perkasa tapi sebenarnya semangatnya hanyalah sebesar kuman saja. 😉 Jangan marah Syam! Kebetulan, yg kakak-kakak ni pula adrenaline junkie. kesimpulan telah dibuat, memandangkan kami telah 'bekerja keras' untuk pergi ke Goyang untuk tengok pesta bunga, maka mesti ada trip khas untuk kami. Setelah diteliti Lotte Theme Park vs Everland Theme Park.. Akhirnya keputusan dibuat. Everland Theme Park!

Sebab? T-Express. Now, try googling it. I decided to put riding T-Express as one of my bucket list only after watching it in Running Man. 😁

We went there by bus. I'm sorry I don't remember what or which bus, but I'm sure you can google it from somewhere since we do that too. 😁

When we arrive, there are queues everywhere. I actually thought.. man, we're going spend all day queuing rather than riding 😩. Only after a few minutes of wondering which counter to take, we noticed there is a counter for tourists 😆. Yahoo!!

And I'm sorry, I don't remember how much we spent on the entrance ticket. Why don't you try google? 😁

We went in after a while and It feels like "Hello World!!" Typical. Especially for programmers. 😂

Since ada jejaka sado berjiwa kaca, we decided to split up. Our dongseng went to ride anything that doesn't involve CRAZY. While we, the Noonas' decided to pick up courage (probably some CRAZYness too) and went directly to T-Express. It took us almost 2 hours, before we finally riding it.

We're rather excited than nervous. During ride, while Leyana were screaming on the top of her lung, I was laughing. It's how I usually ride. I once try screaming, but nothing came out. So, I just laugh. A nervous-Im-scared-to-death laugh. 😅



Nice pix eh? 😏



The legendary T-Express 👍



While we were there, Leyana insisted we watched the parade. It's awesome!!


I thought most of the participant of the parade would be local.. but it's not. 😃


I'm not into the parade thing. I rather go and ride a few more. But since we have to queue on a very long and tiring line, so we decided to watch the parade. We also went to Space Tour cinema thing.. I watched Rio 4D. It's so so la.. since it's actually for the kids kan..



Then we went to something ghost hunting or something. We actually shooting laser at some target.. I don't remember much don't I? Old age may be? 😁 



This is it. Where I believe we go ghost hunting. 😛

We don't ride much as we want to since a lot of people are coming in. The lines was too long, and we're too tired to queue. 

We decided to go back before dark (probably because we're hungry too.. crazy hungry!) and we need some rest for tomorrow activities. You'll know why. 




No comments:

Post a Comment